- Happened: Tuesday, Mar. 29, 2022, 4:00 p.m. ET
As the educational technology industry grows, so does the amount of student data these companies amass. What can students do to protect their personal information? Mozilla’s Xavier Harding joined The Markup reporter Todd Feathers to find out at an event originally live streamed on March 29, 2022. This version is lightly edited to improve user experience.
- Toolkit: https://mrkup.org/EdTakeaway
- Presentation slides: https://mrkup.org/B2oy7
- Full transcript: https://mrkup.org/pdeXB
- Todd Feathers’ reporting: https://themarkup.org/people/todd-feathers
- Link to original video with chat replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkkKKGi990